ANDROID 4.1.2 STOCK ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE GT-N7000
FILES REQUIRED FOR FLASHING STOCK ROM
Download the required files by using link below.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM
Before installing rom make sure that all things are in place, required for flashing rom.
- Make sure that device is properly charged upto 60%.
- We need a laptop or pc with Samsung Galaxy Note latest usb drivers.
- Flashing a stock rom will erase all of your data so, always make a Nandroid Backup using CWM.
HOW TO FLASH ANDROID 4.1.2 STOCK ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE GT-N7000
A step-by-step guide with picture for installing rom.
- Make sure you download the correct stock rom of your desired region.
- Turn on the USB debugging mode by going into this setting of device.(if your device in not bricked).
- Now Switch Off your device.
- Now reboot your device into DOWNLOAD MODE by pressing Volume Down key + Power key + Home Key.
- After appearing Samsung logo release the buttons.
- Now your device ask for confirmation, confirm it by pressing VOLUME UP Key.
- Now your device is in download mode, now connect your device to laptop/pc via usb cable.
- Now launch ODIN (administrator).
- On successful connection you will see ID:COM will turn yellow or blue as shown in image below.
- Select the rom file in PDA section as shown in image below.
- Tick Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time (if untick) as shown in image above.
- Click start and relax.
- On successful flash, the ID:COM section becomes green as shown in image below.
- Your Device will auto reboot, now disconnect usb cable and have fun with stock/factory galaxy note plus.
So, this was a complete step-by-step tutorial for flashing android 4.1.2 stock rom for samsung galaxy note gt-n7000. I hope it helped, if not then try this whole process once again, if still the problem exist, check whether proper drivers are installed or not. For Further Assistance Contact Us.
Download roms from upload.net (platform) and don’t download with IDM use browser downloader, if IDM automatically shows download bar use this link to prevent IDM from downloading.