Here is a detailed procedure with images and direct download links for flashing stock rom for Samsung GT-I5500B.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM:
HOW TO FLASH STOCK ROM FOR SAMSUNG GT-I5500B:
A step-by-step guide with pictures for installing rom.
- Download and install Samsung USB DRIVERS.
- Switch Off your device.
- Now reboot your device into DOWNLOAD MODE by pressing Volume Down key + Power key + Home Key.
- After appearing Samsung logo release the buttons.
- Now your device ask for confirmation, confirm it by pressing VOLUME UP Key.
- Now your device is in download mode, now connect your device to laptop/pc via usb cable.
- Now launch ODIN (ADMINISTRATOR).
- On successful connection you will see ID:COM will turn yellow or blue as shown in image below.
- Select the rom file in AP/PDA section as shown in image below.
- Tick Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time (if untick) as shown in image above.
- Click start and relax.
- On successful flash, the ID:COM section becomes green as shown in image below.
- Your Device will auto reboot, now disconnect usb cable.
So, this was a simple tutorial on How to Flash Stock Rom for Samsung GT-I5500B.
[*] Don’t Download Lower Version of Android. Take a Backup of your personal data before flashing or installing the firmware on your smartphone. As this helps you to recover the personal data whenever any thing wrong happens.
If you are unable to flash stock rom then feel free to Contact us.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.