HOW TO INSTALL STOCK ROM IN QMOBILE NOIR X900 :
QMobile Noir X900 8GB – Beast of the Clan!
QMobile launched new Noir X900 in two versions this one comes with an Octa-Core 1.4GHz processor, 8GB of internal memory, 1GB of RAM and 8MP + 2MPcameras while the QMobile Noir X900 16GB version comes with Octa-Core1.7GHz processor, 16GB of internal memory, 2GB of RAM and 13MP + 5MPcameras, else is the same.
Stock Rom is mainly for those noobs who root their devices and try different things which 90% results a bricked device, but you are lucky because ModifyAndroid.Com explains a brief tutorial for noobs to flash stock rom on theri devices.
STOCK ROM FEATURES :
- Kitkat 4.4 by QMobile
- Flash via SPFT
- No additional apps.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM :
- Stock Rom for QMobile.
- SP-FLASH TOOL
- USB DRIVERS (if there is any problem with usb drivers click this link)
- Working Brain :0
- BOoM BoOM Sixers 🙂
PORECUDRE FOR INSTALLING ROM :
- Download and install Sp-Flash Tool.zip from above link.
- Download and install usb drivers.
- Download and extract stock rom.
- Open Sp-Flash Tool and you will see an image.
- Now click on “Scatter-loading” as seen in image.
- Now select scatter file having extension .txt from stock rom file.
- After loading scatter file you can see that all files which are in folder are automatically ticked except cache and userdata.
- Now click on download button.
- Now final and most important step for installing rom.
- Turn Off device.
- Remove Battery.
- Connect your device to PC and wait for the device to be detected and flashing will start automatically. (remeber don’t connect battery).
- After completion of step you will see a message as show in image.
- Remove the device and connect battery and Turn On your X900, have fun!