How to Install Qmobile Noir A9 Stock Rom ICS :
Qmobile Noir A9 – Dual SIM
Qmobile Noir A9 is smart phone comes with 4.5 inches wide IPS qHD LCD touchscreen, The Qmobile Noir A9 is powered by Dual core processor which ensures a smoother performance with Android OS, Qmobile Noir A9 houses an 8MP camera with Auto focus and LED flash and front camera for video calling, For connectivity, the Qmobile Noir A9 features Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
PRE-REQUISTIES FOR INSTALLING ROM:
- QMobile Noir A9 Stock Rom.
- Custom Recovery for installing rom. (if you have not installed custom recovery click this link)
PROCEDURE FOR INSTALLING ROM:
1. Download the Zip file and move to SD Card (without unzipping it)
2. Then you have to go to CWM recovery. Shut Down your phone and wait until it is off. Then press Volume down+Power button and then you will see white text on top left of screen. Press volume up to go to recovery mode.
3. Now you will see CWM recovery screen. Now select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and this will wipe all data on phone (not SD Card like Pics and Music). Then select “Wipe Cache Partition”. When done, go to “mounts
and storage” and select “format /system”. This will remove your previous software system file.
4. Now you will select “install zip from SdCard” and then “choose zip from SdCard”. Now select the zip file which you have downloaded. Now reboot system and you will be in the Setup Screen of Qmobile.
So, this was a simple tutorial on How to Install Stock Rom ICS in QMobile Noir A9.