If you want to go back to stock rom or want to unroot your ONEPLUS 2 then you’re in right place. In this guide I will show you how to flash ONEPLUS 2 with stock rom.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Charge your device upto 70%.
- Install TWRP recovery. Click this to install recovery.
- Take a nandroid backup. (in case if something goes wrong)
- Download Rom.
HOW TO FLASH ONEPLUS 2 STOCK ROM
- Download the rom and save on your device internal storage.
- Boot into recovery mode.
Switch off your OnePlus 2 and then just hold Volume up button and Power button once, and you shall see the TWRP recovery on your Android Phone.
- Once your phone in recovery mode. Select Wipe > Swipe to Factory Reset.
- This will reset your phone. Once completed go back to the Main menu of recovery and Select the Install option.
- Now select the Zip file and flash it.
- Now the Flashing process will start on your phone and this will take some time to complete.
- Once Oxygen OS zip file is flashed successfuly, go back and Reboot System.
- Now your phone will reboot and first boot will take some time to apply the changes on the phone.
Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.