LG Google Nexus 5 smartphone with 4.95-inch 1080×1920 display powered by 2.26GHz processor alongside 2GB RAM and 8-megapixel rear camera.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM:
- USB DRIVERS
- MINIMAL ADB AND FASTBOOT
- STOCK ROMs
4.4 (KRT16M) Download 4.4.2 (KOT49H) Download 4.4.3 (KTU84M) Download 4.4.4 (KTU84P) Download 4.4.4 Release 2 (For 2Degrees/NZ, Telstra/AUS and India ONLY) (KTU84Q) Download 5.0 (LRX21O) Download 5.0.1 (LRX22C) Download 5.1.0 (LMY47D) Download 5.1.0 (LMY47I) Download 5.1.1 (LMY48B) Download
PROCESS TO INSTALL STOCK ROM ON GOOGLE NEXUS 5 (GSM/LTE):
- Download and install Google Nexus USB drivers on your computer.
- Download and install Minimal ADB and fastboot tool on your computer.
- Download the Google Nexus Stock ROM for your device.
- After Downloading the firmware, you need to extract it on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, enable USB Debugging on your Nexus Device. To enable USB Debugging: OpenSettings> Developers Option > USB Debugging > Tick to enable.
Note:(Developers Option is hidden for Android 4.2.2 or above, to show this option Go toSettings >About Phone > Built Number (Tap on it for 5-8 times).
- Now, Power off your Google Nexus Device.
- Now, you need to boot your device into the ADB mode. For that press and hold Volume Up +Volume Down + Power for 7-10 seconds until adb mode is enabled.
- Now, connect your Nexus Device to the computer using the data cable.
- Now, you need to unlock the bootloader (it can be locked later). To unlock the bootloader, Open py_cmd.exe from the Minimal ADB and fastboot folder (C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot).
- Once, Command Window is launched, Give the following command: fastboot oem unlock.
- Now, you will be able to see warning message on your device screen, Using your Volume UP button Select Yes to Continue.
- Now, as your device bootloader is unlocked you can flash the firmware. To flash the firmware, Go to the extracted files and open flash-all.bat
- Now, flashing process will begin, and it will hardly take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- To lock the bootloader again, Open py_cmd.exe from the Minimal ADB and fastboot folder (C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot). And give the following command: fastboot oem lock
SO, you have successfully installed stock rom in your Google Nexus 5 (GSM/LTE).
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.