Here is a detailed step-by-step instructions for flashing stock rom for Google Nexus Yajku – Maguro.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM:
- USB DRIVERS
- MINIMAL ADB AND FASTBOOT
- STOCK ROMs
Android Version Download 4.0.4 Download 4.1.2 Download 4.2.2 Download 4.3 Download
PROCESS TO INSTALL STOCK ROM FOR GOOGLE NEXUS YAJKU – MAGURO:
- Download and install Google Nexus USB drivers on your computer.
- Download and install Minimal ADB and fastboot tool on your computer.
- Download the Google Nexus Stock ROM for your device.
- After Downloading the firmware, you need to extract it on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, enable USB Debugging on your Nexus Device. To enable USB Debugging: OpenSettings> Developers Option > USB Debugging > Tick to enable.
Note:(Developers Option is hidden for Android 4.2.2 or above, to show this option Go toSettings >About Phone > Built Number (Tap on it for 5-8 times).
- Now, Power off your Google Nexus Device.
- Now, you need to boot your device into the ADB mode. For that press and hold Volume Up+Volume Down + Power for 7-10 seconds until adb mode is enabled.
- Now, connect your Nexus Device to the computer using the data cable.
- Now, you need to unlock the bootloader (it can be locked later). To unlock the bootloader, Open py_cmd.exe from the Minimal ADB and fastboot folder (C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot).
- Once, Command Window is launched, Give the following command: fastboot oem unlock.
- Now, you will be able to see warning message on your device screen, Using your Volume UP button Select Yes to Continue.
- Now, as your device bootloader is unlocked you can flash the firmware. To flash the firmware, Go to the extracted files and open flash-all.bat
- Now, flashing process will begin, and it will hardly take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- To lock the bootloader again, Open py_cmd.exe from the Minimal ADB and fastboot folder (C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot). And give the following command: fastboot oem lock
SO, you have successfully installed stock rom in your Google Nexus Yajku – Maguro.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.