The Motorola Defy, also known as Motorola Defy A8210 & MB525, is an Android-based smartphone from Motorola. It fills a unique market segment, by being one of the few small, IP67 rated smartphones available. It is water-resistant, dust-resistant, and impact-resistant screen. The phone has been launched unlocked in Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, India, Thailand, Spain, the UK, Turkey, Romania and Greece under various networks and is distributed exclusively by a number of carriers, including T-Mobile in the United States, Telus in Canada, and Telstra and Optus inAustralia.
- RSD Lite (download here: http://goo.gl/KRSRp)
- SBF (i reccomend 2.2 CEE Froyo) (download here: http://goo.gl/Jhz84) (for other SBFs use this link: http://goo.gl/dYQTl )
- Motorola USB Drivers (download here: http://goo.gl/bWg1M )
- USB Cable.
- Charged Defy upto 50%.
PROCEDURE TO INSTALL STOCK ROM IN MOTOROLA DEFY:
- Download and Install USB drivers.
- Download and Install RSD Lite.
- Turn OFF your phone.
- Go into bootloader by pressing Volume+ key and Power Key.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Make sure everything is OK.
- Locate downloaded SBF. In popup dialog press Uncompress and start flashing.
- If you get “Please manually power up this phone” in RSD Lite then
⇒Pull battery out
⇒Put your battery back
⇒Reboot into stock recovery by holding Power key and Volume- Key
⇒Choose Wipe data/cache
⇒Choose Reboot system now.
- That’s it.
So, this was a simple tutorial on How to Install Stock Rom in Motorola Defy.
Note: To repair damaged Dalvik or Cache repeat the above procedure.
IF YOU HAVE EMPTY BATTERY PROBLEM IN YOUR DEFY:
Connect Defy to PC via USB cable. Make sure that your PC is powered on. LED in the top left-hand corner should be white coloured. Leave the Defy overnight to charge. In the morning it should be charged a little bit to charge it via normal method.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.