The RAZR HD picks up where its predecessor left off and addresses practically every concern you could have had about the original. Most notably, the screen has gone from a 4.3-inch qHD panel to a 4.7-inch HD one, without any changes to the device’s physical dimensions. The manufacturer has sacrificed some style in the name of functionality, but has somehow managed to make an already premium-feeling device feel even more like a luxury item. Truth is, outside of battery life, specs aren’t what matters here. Sure, NFC and a speedy dual-core processor are nice, but as we’ve said before the RAZR line is all about the materials.
PROCESS TO INSTALL STOCK ROM IN MOTOROLA DROID RAZR HD XT926:
- Extract the firmware in the zip file to your computer, open the extracted folder.
- After extracting you will see a xml file “VZW_XT926_4.0.4-7.7.1Q-144_VQW_S3-34-25_CFC.xml” then open the file with notepad. Remove all lines with the word “getvar”, there were two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save.
- Open RSD Lite, press the “…” next to the filename. Find and select the xml file that has been edited in step No.2.
- Since all data saved in phone storage will be wiped, you should backup contacts, sms, calendar and call log. If you already rooted you can also backup installed apps + data using MyBackup or Titanium Backup.
- Your phone must be on the AP FastBoot Mode.
⇒Turn off your phone.
⇒Press and hold the Vol Up + Vol Down + Power button together.
⇒You will enter into the Boot Mode Selection Menu, scroll down and select AP Fastboot.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB, Droid RAZR HD will be recognized as XT926.
- Once the device is recognized, Press the start button.
- Flashing process will take about 15-20 minutes.
- If the flash is successful, your phone will reboot and revert to the stock firmware.
So, this was a simple tutorial on HOW TO INSTALL STOCK ROM FOR MOTOROLA DROID RAZR HD XT926.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.