LG Optimus L5 II – Brilliance In Style
You can now get alert on LG Optimus L5 II in the know while being in style with smart LED lighting that alerts you with different colors for incoming calls, e-mails, & messages, Surprise your eyes using LG Optimus L5 II with colours so real you won’t be able to tell where the screen ends & reality begins, Now all your pictures, videos & more will pop with true-to-life colours and surprising detail, Use the exterior Quick Button on LG Optimus L5 II for direct access to favourite features & apps that you can preset yourself, LG Optimus L5 II equips 5MP autofocus camera, snap a photo using nothing but your voice to capture perfect self-shot images without blurring caused by shaking hands.
Warning: (not a serious thing 🙂 )
- ModifyAndroid is not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to your phone. If any problem happened that related to flashing instructions, ModifyAndroid will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. ModifyAndroid shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus L5 II. And the model number is E610 & E612. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre-Requisites For Installing Rom on LG OPTIMUS L5 II:
- Charge your LG to atleast 60%. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- LG Optimus L5 II official stock rom. (Choose Your Desired Region)
- KDZ Updater tool. Click Here.
- USB Drivers. Click Here
HOW TO FLASH STOCK ROM FOR LG OPTIMUS L5 II:
- First you need a USB driver of your LG to connect it to PC or Laptop. So, download it from LG mobile Support Page.
- Open Emergency Mode. For that, remove battery and re-insert it into your LG.
- Don’t switch on your phone.
- You need to press and hold Volume UP + Volume DOWN + Power button together until you get the yellow screen and shows text in black color as “Emergency Mode”.
- Then connect your LG with PC or Laptop using original USB Data cable. Using other data cables may produce “USB Device Not Recognized” problem.
- Then open KDZ Updater tool. Make sure you are in Administrator account.
- Then choose, 3GQCT as a type and DIAG as Phone Mode.
- Select KDZ file option to browse and select the downloaded .kdz file.
- Make sure you done all the above steps.
- Click on Upgrade Start.
- This process may take time to complete. After that the stock ROM has flashed on your device.
- After the process done, you can see the message Finished in log screen of the tool.
- Then your mobile will be switched off. And you need to restart the mobile.
- Firtt Boot will take a little time.
SO, this was a simple step-by-step procedure for installing stock rom for LG OPTIMUS L5 II.
Note: If you experience a old data conflict, Your need to do a factory reset.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.