LG E400 Optimus L3 – Same Great View Stylish And Compact
LG E400 is leading edge square shape and sensuously Slim. LG E400 also have harmonized design contrast. LG E400 is user friendly as it is compact for perfact palm fit. LG E400 has enhanced 3MP camera & sharing via SNS, android 2.3 OS, Radio and much more. With gingerbread, you can have all the benefits offered by previous Android™ OS, such as access to 130,000+ Android Market™ apps and reliable multitasking.
You might have bricked your LG L3 during Cyanogen or other ROM installations or during Rooting process . Here is the method to Unbrick your precious LG L3 and bring it to stock.
Note: This method can also be used by non-bricked people who wishes to to return to stock firmware. For them, just enable USB debugging on your device, Turn it off afterwards and continue with the steps as mentioned.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM:
- Download and install LG PC Suite & USB Driver–Link
- Download Stock Firmware according to your country —Link ( if you didnt get the file, please refresh again and again. I had to do it for about 7 or 8 times )
- Download KDZ updater–Link
- Install msxml file found in the KDZ updater folder.
- Restart Your PC. ( This will solve the wparam 100 and lparam 6 issue)
PROCESS TO INSTALL STOCK ROM FOR LG OPTIMUS L3 E400:
- Get your device into emergency mode —>remove the battery and put is back again and then press volume UP + volume DOWN + power button at once.Then wait for a vibration. Now you will see a emergency mode written on yellow background.
- Connect your LG L3 to your PC using USB cable.
- Next open KDZ updater (Run as Administrator only) and select >> Type: 3GQCT — PhoneMode:DIAG
- Select the .kdz firmware file that you have downloaded in the KDZ file section.
- We are ready to start the process.
- Click on the “Launch software update” , it will take some time to finish.
- If everything goes okay, then you will see a “Finished” message in log.
- Now your phone has been switched off from Emergency mode.
- Next ,turn it on. This will also take some time. Don’t worry, its normal the first time.
You have successfully installed stock rom for LG Optimus L3 E400.!
Like this post? Do Share and Like this post with your friend on Facebook and Google+ using the buttons below.