LG G Flex 2 – The Shape of Innovation
Owing to the revolutionary breakthrough in the design, LG’s G Flex becomes the world’s first curved and flexible Smartphone, yet again proving itself to be the champion of innovation. Cinematic Display of LG G Flex is a triumph of engineering, it comes with 6.0 inches latest OLED display technology borrowed from modern OLED TVs. LG G Flex’s Dual Window option creates two separate split screens, sharing the comprehensive view and providing perfect multitasking environment. The Real RGB HD Display of G Flex by LG enable users to view true-to-life image with sharp, clear and bright view. Along with the Smart and uniquely curved design, G Flex comes with a long-life battery and a powerful 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 800 processor. 13 MP camera of LG Flex captures life as real as the reality, including crispy night time images.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM:
- LG G FLEX 2 Stock Firmware (Select Your Desired Region)
- LG Flash Tool 2014 (external link)
- LG Phone Drivers (external link)
- USB Cable
PROCEDURE TO FLASH STOCK ROM FOR LG G FLEX 2:
Firstly, Download and Install LG FlashTool and LG Phone Drivers.
The first thing you need to do is to start your LG device in Download mode:
- Switch off your phone and prepare your USB cable by connecting it to you computer
- Press and hold Volume up button for 3 seconds and connect the USB cable to phone while still holding Volume Up button till the the phone will show up Download mode screen.
EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE DONE WITH YOUR COMPUTER.
- Now on your computer start;
LG Flash Tool 2014 ► Select Type box set to CDMA ► PhoneMode set to DIAG.
- Click on Folder icon next to “Select KDZ file” box and navigate to your *.kdz file and finally click on it and use Open button.
NOW YOU CAN CHOSE FROM TWO VARIANTS OF FIRMWARE FLASHING:
- Normal Flash – install new firmware without data lost
- CSE Flash – install new firmware, reset phone to factory defaults and delete all user’s data
Pick whatever option suits your needs best and on the next screen click on the START button.
No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
Read Phone Information and Start flash firware to LG phone.
Wait until the LG Flash Tool installs the new firmware to your phone. Progress will also be shown on the screen of your smartphone. After the flash operation phone will be restarted and boot to Android Launcher.
So, You have successfully flash/unbrick your LG G FLEX 2 with Stock Firmware.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.