LG AKA is equipped with 138.7 x 71.9 x 10 mm (5.46 x 2.83 x 0.39 in) dimension, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 5.0 inches (~69.1% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) display, under the hood this phone is equipped with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU with Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset, Adreno 305 GPU. Regarding the internal memory storage this device contains 16 GB storage which can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card along with 1.5 GB RAM.
On the back of the phone this device is featuring 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, laser autofocus, LED flash Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama main camera along with 2.1 Megapixel front facing camera. Regarding the connectivity option this device is equipped with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot, v4.0, A2DP Bluetooth, A-GPS, microUSB v2.0 including with Li-Ion 2610 mAh battery.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM:
- LG AKA Stock Firmware (Select Your Desired Region)
- LG Flash Tool 2014 (external link)
- LG Phone Drivers (external link)
- LG Phone(verizon) Drivers (external link)
- USB Cable
PROCEDURE TO FLASH STOCK ROM FOR LG AKA:
Firstly, Download and Install LG FlashTool and LG Phone Drivers.
The first thing you need to do is to start your LG device in Download mode:
- Switch off your phone and prepare your USB cable by connecting it to you computer
- Press and hold Volume up button for 3 seconds and connect the USB cable to phone while still holding Volume Up button till the the phone will show up Download mode screen.
Everything else will be done with your computer.
- Now on your computer start;
LG Flash Tool 2014 ► Select Type box set to CDMA ► PhoneMode set to DIAG.
- Click on Folder icon next to “Select KDZ file” box and navigate to your *.kdz file and finally click on it and use Open button.
Now you can chose from two variants of firmware flashing:
- Normal Flash – install new firmware without data lost
- CSE Flash – install new firmware, reset phone to factory defaults and delete all user’s data
Pick whatever option suits your needs best and on the next screen click on the START button.
No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
Read Phone Information and Start flash firware to LG phone.
Wait until the LG Flash Tool installs the new firmware to your phone. Progress will also be shown on the screen of your smartphone. After the flash operation phone will be restarted and boot to Android Launcher.
REMEMBER if you get Bootlooping after flashing perform a factory hard reset!
Instructions Here: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-7590
So, You have successfully flash/unbrick your LG AKA with Stock Firmware.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.