Lenovo S650 – A Style That You Can Afford!
Lo and behold! Lenovo launched latest S650, an allrounder obsessed to deliver all the functionalities that you need by staying in the budget. The hot new smart gadget Lenovo S650 not only projects a stylish appearance, but also presents an extremely successful combination of characteristics. The current surprise in the series is Lenovo’s S650, A modern smartphone with a mind blowing vivid screen of 4.7 inches having a resolution of 960×540 pixels. Lenovo S650’s launch continues the legacy of staying in the tradition of stuffing the mobile technology in a compact size. Weighing only 130g, Lenovo mobile S650 is literally packed with all kinds of necessary and useful components in full compliance with users demanding quality and features.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM:
- Lenovo S650 Stock Rom: Download (just login and download)
- SP Flash Tool : Download
- Lenovo S650 USB Driver : Download
HOW TO INSTALL LENOVO S650 STOCK ROM:
I have Windows 7. First you must install the USB drivers otherwise you would not be able to connect to the phone.
- Switch OFF the phone and remove battery.
- Connect the phone via USB to PC and had to install the drivers in Device manager manually (Windows try to find it on Windows Update site and of course they won’t find it)
- Download and extract stock rom and sp-flash tool files.
- Open SP flash tool software and click Scatter-loading.
- In the Scatter Loading field go to the folder where you extracted the Stock Rom files and select MT6582_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
- Then you click options ->Download -> then check DA DL all with checksum.
- On download tab, ensure you have selected download only option from dropdown menu, see below picture.
- Then, click download button on top right and connect your Lenovo S650 with USB cable with phone SWITCHED OFF AND BATTERY REMOVED POSITION.
- Process will run automatic, and you can see the red stripe showing download percentage at bellow.
- When your process complete, you can see a green circle with tick mark.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.