Lenovo A328 – Do More, Single Handedly!
Lenovo presents you A328, a convenient and pretty slim smartphone that is designed solely to use two SIM cards. The dimensions of Lenovo A328 are ok at 132 x 68.5 x 11 mm considering it to be a mid end budget phone. On a single gaze it looks impressive but actually Lenovo’s A328 weighs only 140g. It smoothly runs on the latest of the Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system. You’ll truly get pleased with the Lenovo A328’s large battery capacity of 2000mAh, that’ll keep you active day and night. The main reason for such a seriously large sized battery on Lenovo budget A328 is to please the customers and to provide the competition a tough time.
HOW TO INSTALL LENOVO A328 STOCK ROM:
- Install USB drivers for Lenovo A328 that you have already downloaded.
- Download and extract stock rom and sp-flash tool files.
- Connect your Lenovo A328 to Computer, while holding the power key + volume up key. The PC will detect the new hardware, just ignore it.
- Remove USB data cable from PC and remove battery.
- Open SP flash tool software and click Scatter-loading.
- In the Scatter Loading field go to the folder where you extracted the Stock Rom files and select MT6752_Android_scatter.txt
- Then you click options ->Download -> then check DA DL all with checksum.
- On download tab, ensure you have selected download only option from dropdown menu, see below picture.
- Then, click download button on top right and connect your Lenovo A328 with USB cable in phone switch off position.
- Process will run automatic, and you can see the red stripe showing download percentage at bellow.
- When your process complete, you can see a green circle with tick mark.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.