Stock Rom for Huawei Y5 – Huawei Y5 The Great Design in a Budget Smartphone.
Huawei to announce Honor Bee AKA the Y5 handset in Pakistan. A low range quality smartphone, powered by a chipset that is quite common among the low-end models. We will flash stock rom for Huawei Y5 The smartphone Huawei Y5 packs a Spreadtrum SC7731G Quad-Core processor clocked at a speed of of 1.2 GHz. Equipped with an average sized design and quality materials, Huawei’s Y5 comes with 4.5 inch of IPS display excellence and has a resolution of 480×854 pixels wrapped in a plastic finish. Huawei Y5’s design talks for itself But it is not only facade, managing to squeezed a four core processor and offering quality performance at low end.
Today I will show you how to flash stock rom for Huawei Y5.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Y5 (Y541-U02)
- Model: Y5 (Y541-U02)
- Android: v4.4 KitKat
- Firmware: B109
- Build Number: V100R001C567B109
- EMUI: 3.0
- Region: Select YourSelf
- Date: 2015-6-11
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full Stock Firmware Image
- File Name: Huawei Y5 (Y541-U02) Firmware V100R001C567B109.rar
- Size: 666.71 MB
DOWNLOAD LINK: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD STOCK ROM FOR HUAWEI Y5
PROCESS TO FLASH STOCK ROM FOR HUAWEI Y5 Y541-U02
Flashing this package is quite easy.
1. Make sure you have backed up all your important data. All files, messages, images, videos, contacts etc.
2. Download the .zip file.
3. Unpack it on your Desktop. Copy the dload folder to your SD card’s root directory.
4. Turn off your Huawei. (Make sure your battery has enough power. Charge it if necessary.) Insert the memory card.
5. Press both Volume keys (VOL UP and DOWN) and then the power key until the software upgrade progress bar displays. Then you can release all keys.
6. Wait until the progress bar finishes and the phone restart.
7. Check firmware version in Settings > About phone / build number.
So, this was a simple tutorial on How to Flash Stock Rom for Huawei Ascend Y5 Y541 – U02.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.