Stock Rom for Huawei Y3 – Huawei Y3 is one of the next entry level smartphone from Chinese manufacturer to be brought in Pakistani mobile market. This smart phone runs on Android KitKat 4.4 OS, 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor (probably MediaTek MT 6582M chipset) with 512MB RAM and memory of 4GB internal storage (extendable to 32GB with microSD). Today we’re gonna flash stock rom for Huawei Y3. So lets get started.
- File Size:
- 676.32 M
DOWNLOAD LINK: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD STOCK ROM FOR HUAWEI Y3
HOW TO FLASH STOCK ROM FOR HUAWEI Y3
Flashing this package is quite easy.
1. Make sure you have backed up all your important data. All files, messages, images, videos, contacts etc.
2. Download the .zip file.
3. Unpack it on your Desktop. Copy the dload folder to your SD card’s root directory.
4. Turn off your Huawei. (Make sure your battery has enough power. Charge it if necessary.) Insert the memory card.
5. Press both Volume keys (VOL UP and DOWN) and then the power key until the software upgrade progress bar displays. Then you can release all keys.
6. Wait until the progress bar finishes and the phone restart.
7. Check firmware version in Settings > About phone / build number.
So, this was a simple tutorial on How to Flash Stock Rom for Huawei Y3.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.