Here is a detailed procedure with images and direct download links to flash stock rom for Huawei GR3.
FIRMWARE DETAIL AND DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK:
- File Size:
PROCESS TO FLASH STOCK ROM FOR HUAWEI GR3
1. Make sure you have backed up all your important data. All files, messages, images, videos, contacts etc.
2. Download the .zip file.
3. Unpack it on your Desktop. Copy the dload folder to your SD card’s root directory.
4. Turn off your Huawei. (Make sure your battery has enough power. Charge it if necessary.) Insert the memory card.
5. Press both Volume keys (VOL UP and DOWN) and then the power key until the software upgrade progress bar displays. Then you can release all keys.
6. Wait until the progress bar finishes and the phone restart.
7. Check firmware version in Settings > About phone / build number.
So, this was a simple tutorial on How to Flash Stock Rom for Huawei GR3.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.