Stock ROM for Huawei Y330 – Huawei Ascend Y330 – The Budget Smartphone Theory
Here comes another budget smartphone from the top Chinese manufacture. Huawei Ascend Y330 is equipped with a 4.0 inch touch screen with 800×480 pixels resolution. Along with GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, Huawei’s Ascend Y330 also has a gyroscope that provides automatic image rotation. In addition to 1.3GHz dual-core processor (MTK6572), Huawei Ascend Y330’s 512 MB RAM and 4 GB of built-in storage will cater all your performance needs. supporting a microSD card up to 32GB, Huawei Y330 Ascend Smartphone’s battery capacity is 1350 mAh.
- Device: Ascend Y330
- Model: Y330-U01
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware: B121
- Build Number: V100R001C00B121
- EMUI: 2.0
- Region: Select Yorself
- Date: 10-09-2013
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full Stock Firmware Image
- File Name:Ascend Y330-U01 V100R001C00B121.rar
- Format: Update.app
- Size: 592.37 MB
DOWNLOAD LINK: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Huawei Ascend Y330 – U01 STOCK FIRMWARE.
PROCESS TO INSTALL HUAWEI ASCEND Y330 -U01 STOCK ROM:
Flashing this package is quite easy.
1. Make sure you have backed up all your important data. All files, messages, images, videos, contacts etc.
2. Download the .zip file.
3. Unpack it on your Desktop. Copy the dload folder to your SD card’s root directory.
4. Turn off your Huawei. (Make sure your battery has enough power. Charge it if necessary.) Insert the memory card.
5. Press both Volume keys (VOL UP and DOWN) and then the power key until the software upgrade progress bar displays. Then you can release all keys.
6. Wait until the progress bar finishes and the phone restart.
7. Check firmware version in Settings > About phone / build number.
So, this was a simple tutorial on How to Flash Stock Rom for Huawei Ascend Y330.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.