Hello! I will show you how to recover your dead or bricked Huawei also How to update Huawei to latest android update. In this guide, I’m gonna Flash Huawei MediaPad T1 Stock Firmware. So let’s begin.
FIRMWARE DETAIL AND DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK:
- File Size:
- 763.29 MB
PROCESS TO FLASH HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T1 STOCK FIRMWARE
1. Make sure you have backed up all your important data. All files, messages, images, videos, contacts etc.
2. Download the .zip file.
3. Unpack it on your Desktop. Copy the dload folder to your SD card’s root directory.
4. Turn off your Huawei. (Make sure your battery has enough power. Charge it if necessary.) Insert the memory card.
5. Press both Volume keys (VOL UP and DOWN) and then the power key until the software upgrade progress bar displays. Then you can release all keys.
6. Wait until the progress bar finishes and the phone restart.
7. Check firmware version in Settings > About phone / build number.
So, this was a simple tutorial on How to Flash Huawei Mediapad T1 Stock Firmware.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.