Pre-Requistes for Flashing Stock ROM on HTC Explorer.
Before starting the process to Flash Stock ROM on HTC Explorer, make sure you have the things mentioned in the list below.
- The device should be having atleast 60-70 percent battery, as you might not want that phone to hang up in the middle of the flashing and installing process.
- Enable the USB debugging mode by going into the settings, and then checking it on. (if your device is not bricked)
- Also while installing Stock ROM on HTC Explorer, you might lose your data, so make sure you backup all the data on your phone.
- A Laptop or a Computer with proper drivers installed for your device.
- Also download the HTC EXPLORER STOCK ROM file.
- You must have unlocked Bootloader of Htc Explorer (click here for unlocking Bootloader).
- You must have a custom recovery installed (click here for installing custom recover).
How to Install Stock ROM on HTC Explorer:
Now if that you have all the things in place as listed above, now follow the step by step guide to install and unroot htc explorer, and also install Stock ROM on it.
- Now connect your device to the laptop or computer via a USB cable.
- Now place the downloaded file into the SD Card of your phone.
- Now disconnect the phone from the computer or laptop.
- Turn OFF your HTC
- Reboot HTC Explorer into the Recovery mode by pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Navigate to Recovery using Volume Down and then press Power Button to OK.
- Now you are in recovery mode.
- Now wipe data/ factory reset. After that also Wipe the Cache Partition, Dalvik Cache and also wipe out the Battery Stats.
- Choose ” Install from zip”, and then “choose zip from SD Card”, and then select the Stock ROM file for HTC Explorer you downloaded.
- The phone will then install the flash ROM on HTC Explorer, and then Reboot.
So this was a detailed tutorial for installing stock rom on htc explorer.
Congratulations, you just installed Stock ROM on your HTC Explorer with easy and fast methods. I hope this helped. If you face any problem while in the middle of the process feel free to comment below and ask your query