- Your HTC Desire 510 smartphone should be rooted. If your smartphone is not rooted read the rooting tutorial to root HTC Desire 510.
- Make sure that your smartphone is having recovery in it. If your smartphone has no recovey installed read this to install custom recovey. (process is at end of the page)
- Make backup of all the data which is present in your smartphone as your data will be deleted once you install the custom rom on your device.
- Make sure that your computer is having drivers of HTC Desire 510 installed.
- USB debugging should ne enabled on your computer. To enable USB debugging you can go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging.
- Your smartphone should have more than 80% of battery in it.
- Make sure that your smartphone is having recovery in it.
How to install Stock ROM on HTC Desire 510
Follow the step by step guide to install Nonsense ROM on HTC Desire 510.
- Download the ROM for your HTC Desire 510 from this link. Download the Rom for the model of your HTC Desire 510.
- Connect your smartphone with your computer and copy the ROM in the memory of your device.
- Turn off your Desire 510 and reboot it in recovery mode. To enter the recovery mode of your HTC Desire 510 press combo of Volume Down + Power
- When you see that you have entered the recovery mode of HTC Desire 510 perform wipe action. Clear the data by selecting wipe data/ factory reset.
- After that you can also clear the cache by selecting clear cache partition.
- Go back to recovery and then choose install zip from SD card and after that selectchoose zip from SD card.
- Flash the file and once the files has been flashed return to the recovery menu and reboot your device by selecting reboot
Now STOCK ROM is now installed on your HTC Desire 510. Have Fun!