COMPLETE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO INSTALL STOCK ROM IN HTC DESIRE 310 UNI/DUAL SIM
What you need for this guide:
1. SP-FlashTool (version designed for our(htc desire) phone, please do not use another version!):
2. Stock ROM:
* UNI SIM (for single sim)
* DUAL SIM (for dual sim)
Step 1: Prepare for SP-FlashTool
- Create a new folder on the C: drive called SP-FlashTool. Extract the contents of the SP- FlashTool there.
2. Extract stock rom (dual/single sim) files in root folder of the SP-FlashTool.
Step 2: Install the drivers:
- Turn off the phone. When it’s off, connect the USB cable to the computer, but do not start the cell!
- When the screen displays your battery charge level (percent) disconnect it.
- Enter the Device Manager, select View, then Show hidden devices.
- Other devices should appear MTK65XX Preloader, right-click on it and update the driver OR simply use the drivers provided..
Step 3: Prepare for flashing:
- Start flash_tool.exe with administrator rights.
- Select Options and then Option …, or press CTRL + O combinations.
- Go to the Connection tab, and select the option: High Speed and w / o battery.
- Go to the tab and select the option Download DA DL All with checksum and exit from the options menu.
Step 4: Flashing:
1. Go to the Download tab.
2. Press the Download Agent and choose DA_SWSEC.bin.
3. Press the Scatter-loading and choose MT6582_scatter_1.01.862.1.txt for UNI SIM, and MT6582_scatter_1.00.1136.5.txt for DUAL SIM in the ROM folder and look forward to the appearance of the file list.
4. Under the name of the scatter-loading File drop-down menu, we have. We develop them and select Download Only.
5. Uncheck Preloader
Finally, it should look like this:
- After checking that all is well done, press the button that says Download and green an arrow pointing down.
- Turn off the phone and pull the batteries.
- Connect the USB while holding the volume button is responsible for volume down! (VERY IMPORTANT!). When you begin to flash, you can let go of the button.
Congratulation, you have a new phone again
So, this was as easy as 1 2 3 to install stock rom in htc desire 310 uni/dual sim.