Here is a complete tutorial on How to flash stock rom for HTC One VX.
»» Before we begin please note that these instructions are for a device with S-off and the stock CID. Your CID should be stock. If you changed it in order to get a specific country/region OTA update or as a lot do for flashing ease and just use Super CID.
In order to run the RUU to reset everything to stock. So you can’t really mess anything up because if your CID is not correct the RUU will not run and not flash anything. So let’s get started. ««
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM:
PROCESS FOR FLASHING STOCK ROM FOR HTC ONE VX:
- Turn USB Debugging ON. (if device not bricked)
- Download and install USB drivers.
- Download Rom RUU (Rom Update Utility) file. (link is given above)
- Once downloaded run the RUU.exe (administrator) and it will guide you through resetting the device.
- After it finishes your device will be almost back to stock.
- It will have the stock images for recovery, boot, ROM, radio, firmware hboot, etc.
So, this was a simple tutorial on How to Flash Stock Rom for HTC One VX.
[*] THIS IS ONLY FOR GSM PHONE. For CDMA phone you need other ROM file. Don’t flash a CDMA phone with this or your phone will be hard bricked. Take a Backup of your personal data before flashing or installing the firmware on your smartphone. As this helps you to recover the personal data whenever any thing wrong happens.
If you are unable to flash stock rom then feel free to Contact us.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.