If you need to upgrade your operating system (OS) and your BB10 device won’t upgrade otherwise; or if your BB Z10 is totally bricked, this guide will help you to recover in its original state.
This is also a good process IF you want a complete wipe and new OS installed to start with a like-factory fresh device.
We’ve created an easy step-by-step guide to help you install BB latest operating systems onto your device. In this guide, I’m gonna show you How to Flash BlackBerry Z10 with AutoLoader.
Before you begin, make sure that you have downloaded the correct version of BlackBerry 10 OS for your specific model of BlackBerry 10 device. To find out what model number your BlackBerry 10 device is, take out the battery and check on the sticker below, the number should look something like “Z10STL100-1” Z10STL100-4 is the model number.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Z10 10.3.2.2876 STL100-1 [ Google Driver Link, BitCasa Link ]
- Z10 10.3.2.2876 STL100-2/3/4 [ Google Driver Link, BitCasa Link ]
You can also choose your desired OS by going to blackberryOS link.
- Backup your BB Z10.
FLASH BLACKBERRY Z10 WITH AUTOLOADER
1. Turn off your BlackBerry 10 device.
3. Open the AutoLoader EXE and wait for prompt to say “Connecting to Bootrom.”
4. Now plug your device into computer via USB and turn on (installation should automatically start and you should see a green LED light on your device appear).
5. Wait for installation to complete before disconnecting. Phone will reboot during the process.
6. You can check under Settings… About… to verify that your OS has been updated.
Warning: Installing a leaked OS may cause your phone to not function properly. BlackBerryOS.com is not responsible for any issues you may encounter.
If you are having any issues with the install process, please use socail media to contact author.