ModifyAndroid provides a complete instructions on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR ROOTING DEVICE
- Download the Root Package from here.
- Charge your device upto 60%.
- Enable USB Debugging, to-do this, goto Settings > Applications > Development and check the box “Enable USB Debugging”.
- Create a Backup (optional, in case if something goes wrong).
HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY Y GT-S5360
- Connect the Device to PC and copy file.
- Copy the root package (download link is above) and put it into root of microSD card. DO NOT EXTRACT THE ROOT PACKAGE.
- Disconnect the Device and turn it OFF.
- Put your device in recovery mode to-do this, press Volume Up key + Power Key + Home Button.
- Select Apply update from SD card and locate Update.zip file you copied to SDcard earlier. Use Volume UP and Volume Down key to navigate file and Press Power Key to select the option.
- The rooting process starts and wait for its completion.
- After rooting process is completed, select Reboot System now.
So this was a simple tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360.
To install custom recovery in your Galaxy Y click this.
Thanks, Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.