What Does Rooting HTC Explorer Mean ?
Well Rooting is actually gaining super user access to your phone applying few apps that have a lot of customization and need root access. Using a rooted android gives a very different experience than using a stock android as we can change everything onto the system, like a few battery saver apps work brilliant on rooted phone while Apps like SetCPU can increase or decrease the clock rate of your processor, also RAM expander can use your sd-card as your RAM. This will of course increase playing HD games and heavy applications. While increasing the clock rate or overclocking HTC Explorer will increase multitasking to a well damn great extent.
How to Root HTC Explorer Pico ?
- Unlock bootloader of your HTC explorer
- Flashing a Custom Recovery over your HTC Explorer
- Download SuperUser.Zip File from this link.
- Put SuperUser.Zip in your sdcard.
- Reboot your phone into the bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume DOWN+Power buttons simultaneously.
- Click Recovery using volume down button and then press power button to OK.
- Now you are in recovery mode.
- Navigate to “Install/Choose Zip from Sdcard” and install this zip file.
- Select SuperUser.Zip and flash it.
- Now you have rooted device.
I suppose/hope you have completed the steps successfully.