Rooting is the process of gaining administrative rights on an Android device. By rooting your device and flashing a custom recovery, you can then install custom ROMs. In this tutorial, I will show you how to root and install custom recovery on Qmobile Noir i9.
Qmobile Noir i9 was rooted using Root Genius 1.9.3 version.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
- Make backup of old rom – click this
- ROOT Genius – download
- CWM Magic – download
- USB ADB Drivers – download , try this if drivers not working.
HOW TO ROOT QMOBILE NOIR i9:
- Enable USB Debugging, Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Download and install USB ADB drivers.
- Download ROOT Genius to your PC.
- Connect phone with PC and execute ROOT Genius as an administrator.
- Click it Root it.
However the User Interface of ROOT GENIUS can also guide you.
To Check your Qmobile Noir i9 is rooted, download any Root Checker from Google Play store.
HOW TO FLASH CUSTOM RECOVERY ON QMOBILE NOIR i9:
- First of all install adb drivers for your phone. skip if already installed.
- Now run the CWM Magic Create application, Remember to paste the extracted files of The CWM Magic Create at Destop itself. Open the CTRv2.2
- Select yes because it happens that our antivirus generally block this program.
- Again select Yes which opts for auto installation of the recovery.img.
- Now plugin your MTK Android Phone with USB debugging enabled! And then press Ok. If you get pop up on your phone requesting permissions by the adb shell then just click on Grant!
Your phone will restart when done installing the CWM on your MTK phone! And you are at the safe side too as the original recovery.img is saved as backup in the folder in which you have CWM magic recovery program! In this way you have succeessfully done with the Installation of Touch Carliv Recovery on Your MTK Device.
Reboot the Phone – Just restarts your Phone.
Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.