Many smartphones users wants to install custom roms but most of the roms does’nt fit into device due to very low storage and requires extra storage for installing rom.
- Backup everything from your SDcard and apps. (This process will format your SDcard and apps)
- SDcard – atleast 8GB
- Custom Recovery – click here if your device has no custom recovery installed, otherwise SKIP this.
HOW TO PARTITION SDCARD USING CWM
- First of all backup your SDcard data.
- Format the memory card in computer to FAT Format.
- Turn OFF your device.
- Reboot into Custom Recovery (CWM recovery).
- Use Volume Up and Down buttons and navigate to “Advance” and press Power button to OK.
- Now “Partition SDcard”.
- Select 4096M for Ext size and press Power Button.
- Now select 0 for swap. (swap not required for simgle booting)
- Partition SDcard.
- After this step the phone will just sit there for a while just leave it alone and it will say done when it’s done!
CLICK THIS IF YOU WANT TO INCREASE DEVICE INTERNAL STORAGE.
Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.