iOS Update! iOS 9 has been jailbroken, Yes! honorable jailbreak team Pangu has released Pangu 9 jailbreak app to jailbreak iOS 9 upto iOS 9.0.2 out of a sudden without any prior notice. This comes as a welcome surprise for iOS 9 jailbreakers. Pangu 9 jailbreak tools is available for Windows and Mac users. Pangu is a dedicated Cydia installer and can jailbreak [untethered] your device. In this guide, I’m gonna show you how to jailbreak iOS 9 upto 9.0.2 without using PC/Laptop. So, let’s begin.
HOW TO JAILBREAK IOS 9 without PC
- First make sure you have iOS 9 installed on your device. You can check this by going to Settings > General > About.
- Now launch the Safari browser on your device . Please note that using any other browser like Google Chrome , Opera will not work on this jailbreak method .
- Now search this text “ios 9 jailbreak” without the quotes as shown below . On the results page , find the site with the url ios9cydia.com and tap on that . This page is specifically designed to download cydia app icon on iOS 9 .
- If you cannot find the page on search, then simply type in this url ios9cydia.com in your Safari browser address bar which would open the mobile version of the page as shown below .
- Now in the bottom of the screen you will notice a UP arrow , Tap on that to bring in a new options page
- Here you will get the option to Add to HomeScreen to download iOS 9 cydia on the phone . Tap on that .
- This will allow you to name the cydia app , keep its name as Cydia and tap on Add to proceed
- You now got Cydia icon on iOS 9 . Open the app icon to stay updated to iOS 9 jailbreak status .
So, this was a tutorial on How to Jailbreak iOS 9 without PC.
Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.