iOS Update! iOS 9 has been jailbroken, Yes! honorable jailbreak team Pangu has released Pangu 9 jailbreak app to jailbreak iOS 9 upto iOS 9.0.2 out of a sudden without any prior notice. This comes as a welcome surprise for iOS 9 jailbreakers. Pangu 9 jailbreak tools is available for Windows and Mac users. Pangu is a dedicated Cydia installer and can jailbreak [untethered] your device. In this guide, I’m gonna show you how to jailbreak iOS 9 upto 9.0.2 using PC/Laptop.
Also read: How to Jailbreak iOS 9 without using PC.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Backup your device first using iCloud or iTunes. Only proceed when you have done a backup.
- Pangu 9.0 for Windows [ for iOS 9 upto iOS 9.0.2 ]:
- Pangu 9.0 for MAC [ for iOS 9 upto iOS 9.0.2]:
HOW TO JAILBREAK iOS 9
- First download Pangu 9 jailbreak tool for your computer.
- Extract the files on your desktop and launch the program [ Windows users Run as Administrator]
- Connect your device to the computer using the lightning cable and disable Touch ID and Passcode. Also disable Find My iPhone in case if you have enabled it.
- Allow Pangu to detect your device. Then click on the Start button on the screen.
- Allow Pangu to jailbreak your device and keep the device untouched unless asked to so do.
- Several times during the process you will be asked to turn on the airplane mode on your device. Do this by going to Settings > Airplane mode.
- Your device will now reboot and you will see Cydia icon on your homescreen.
- Tap to launch Cydia.
- Configure Cydia for use and start downloading your favorite Cydia Tweaks.
Note :Deleting the Cydia App from your device would require you to restore it back using iTunes or using Cydia Impactor tool incase you don’t want to Restore to a newer firmware. The process to reverse jailbreak has become very easy nowadays, so there is no worry of your device going bad.Be sure to check iOS 9 compatibilitybefore downloading.
Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.