Using your new Samsung Galaxy S3 on full power without dealing with stock and factory restrictions can be done only by applying a few customization operations. So, if you want to unleash the full potential of your Android based smartphone, first learn how to become an advanced Android user. Of course, I am here to help you out; and the first step to make is learning how to install a custom recovery image, in our case TWRP recovery, on your own Galaxy S3 all variants.
In this guide, I will show you how to install cwm recover on Samsung Galaxy S3 all variants including: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Cricket, US Cellular, MetroPC S
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Download Recovery file:
Galaxy S3 TWRP Recoveries
- Download ODIN.
- Download USB Drivers.
- USB cable. (try to use original)
- Make backup of your data.
- Device should be charged at least 60%.
HOW TO INSTALL CWM RECOVERY ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S3
- Download the recovery file and save on desktop.
- Download and install ODIN and USB drivers.
- Turn OFF your S3
- Go to Download mode of your device by pressing Volume Down + Home Key + Power key simultaneously.
- Your device ask for confirmation, confirm it by pressing VOLUME UP Key.
- Now your device is in download mode, now connect your device to laptop/pc via usb cable.
- Now launch ODIN (administrator).
- On successful connection you will see ID:COM will turn yellow or blue as shown in image below.
- Select the recovery file – saved on desktop – in PDA/AP section as shown in the image below.
- Tick Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time (if untick) as shown in image above.
- Click Star and Relax
- When finished, ID:COM box becomes green. Your GG Prime automatically boots in recovery mode.
- After completion, your device automatically boots up.
When you boot your device in recovery mode, custom recovery will boot up.
So, you have successfully installed twrp reocvery on Samsung galaxy S3.
ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 (OPTIONAL)
Thanks, Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it