Here in this tutorial we will show you How To Install the Oneplus 2 USB Driver on windows PC. Without USB driver you can access your phone on the windows PC. To access the phone with the PC, you need proper USB driver. In this guide, we are gonna install USB, ADB and Fastboot files on your windows PC.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
DOWNLOAD 15Second ADB Installer.
HOW TO INSTALL ONEPLUS 2 USB DRIVER
- Download the installer and run the exe file(as an administrator) to complete setup.
- Once the process completed, you will see fastboot/adb folder on your C drive (C:\adb). These are the ADB and Fastboot files, which are useful to run ADB commands to unlock bootloader.
- Now connect your phone to the PC and open the Device manager, here you will see your phone under the portable device or other devices.
- Right-click on it and select update driver software.
- Now a new window will popup, click on the Browse my computer for driver software.
- On the next screen click on the Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer and click next button.
- Now on the next screen select the Android Device or Android Interface option and click next button to proceed further.
- On the next screen you will see all the ADB drivers that are installed on your windows. Here select the Android ADB Interface and click on the next button to complete the process.
- Click Next and you’re done, ADB Drivers and USB drivers are now successfully and properly installed on PC.
Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.