All credits to Madmaxx for this great recovery….
PROCESS TO INSTALL CUSTOM RECOVERY IN HTC DESIRE 310:
- Download PB99IMG.zip and put it on the root of ur sdcard (not in a folder)
- Turn your phone OFF.
- Press and hold Volume down + power button.
- Your bootloader will look for the PB99IMG then ask you if you want to update recovery, Press volume up for YES.
- Then ask you to reboot device, volume down for NO.
- Once its finished you now have 4ext recovery and just use volume buttons to navigate to recovery then press power button to enter recovery.
Note: Don’t forget to delete it off sdcard once you are done or u will get asked to update every time you enter bootloader.
Tip: (Also u can extract the PB99IMG.zip file and flash recovery.img via fastboot commands or android flasher)
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.