ModifyAndroid present a detailed tutorial on How to flash custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360.
By installing custom recovery you can modify your android in different styles, and the most important you can install Custom Roms.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING RECOVERY
- Download CWM.zip file. DO NOT EXTRACT
- Charge your device upto 60%.
HOW TO FLASH CUSTOM RECOVERY ON SAMSUNG GALAXY Y GT-S5360
- Connect your device to PC and copy CWW.zip file to the root(not into any subfolder) of microSD card.
- Disconnect your device and turn if OFF.
- Press and hold Volume UP + Power Key + Home Button until you see Samsung logo.
- Use the Volume up and down key to navigate the Apply Update from Sdcard.
- Locate and navigate to CWM.zip file then press Power key to flash it.
You see Custom recovery boots up after successful flashing.
ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY Y GT-S5360 (optional)
CUSTOM ROMs for SAMSUNG GALAXY Y GT-S5360 (optional)
Thanks, Stany tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.