ModifyAndroid explains How to flash custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR FLASHING RECOVERY
- Download Recovery file from here and extract it.
- Download ODIN.
- Download USB Drivers.
- USB cable. (try to use original)
- Make backup of your data. (optional – in case if something goes wrong with you)
- Device should be charged at least 60%.
HOW TO FLASH CUSTOM RECOVERY ON SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND PRIME SM-G530H
- Go to Download mode of your GG Prime by pressing Volume Down + Home Key + Power key simultaneously.
- Your device ask for confirmation, confirm it by pressing VOLUME UP Key.
- Now your device is in download mode, now connect your device to laptop/pc via usb cable.
- Now launch ODIN (administrator).
- On successful connection you will see ID:COM will turn yellow or blue as shown in image below.
- Select the “TWRP_Recovery.tar.md5” file in PDA/AP section as shown in image below.
- Tick Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time (if untick) as shown in image above.
- Click Star and Relax
- When finished, ID:COM box becomes green. Your GG Prime automatically boots in recovery mode.
- After completion, your GG Prime automatically boot up in Custom Recovery mode.
Thanks, Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.