If you’re android geek then you must have custom recovery installed on your device, custom recoveries often have the ability to create and restore old stock rom, and allow you to flash custom roms and kernels.
Now it’s QMobile’s turn to be flashed with Phliz Custom Recovery.
BEFOR YOU BEGIN:
- Take a backup of your old rom. Click this to create backup.
- Download ADB Drivers.
- Download Easy Magic Philz Installer. Link 1 – Link 2
- USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging. Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging.
HOW TO FLASH CUSTOM RECOVEY ON QMOBILE NOIR i7:
- Download and install ADB drivers.
- Download and extract Easy Magic Philz Installer.
- A window appears, click Next to install.
- After successful installation, you get a popup windows like this:
- Wait for Credits Windows to close automatically.
- Now a new window popup and you were asked to start Easy Magic Philz Installer, click “YES”.
- You will then be asked what you want to do, select Start Easy Magic Philz Installer For Media Tek and click OK.
- Select YES in new popup windows for Auto process.
- Now connect your i7 to PC .
- Now the installation process begins automatically.
- When asked if you have a flipped recovery screen, Select NO (Unless your recovery screen is flipped).
- After successful installation, your phone should automatically reboot into recovery and you should get a success message.
FLASH CUSTOM ROM (OPTIONAL)
Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.