ModifyAndroid present a detailed tutorial on How to flash Hyperion 9 GM rom for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM
- Make backup of Phone and SDcard.
- Charge device upto 75%.
- Download Hyperion 9 GM rom from this link. DO NOT EXTRACT (Rom by XDA)
- Custom Recovery, if not Click this link to install custom recovery in your Samsung Galaxy Y.
- Screenshots here.
HOW TO FLASH HYPERION 9 GM ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY Y GT-S5360
- Turn OFF device.
- Boot device in custom recovery mode by pressing Volume UP + Power Key + Home button .
- In custom recovery menu navigate to Mount and Storage using Volume Up and down button then press Power Key to select it.
- Click Mount /System, /data, /cache.
- In main menu of recovery, go to Advanced and Debugging.
- Select Wipe Dalvik cache and Wipe Battery stats.
- In main menu of recovery, click Wipe data/factory reset and Wipe Cache partation.
- Navigate to Apply update from SDcard.
- Choose zip from SDcard.
- Choose rom file and FLAHS it.
- After flash is completed, Reboot System Now.
That’s it. If any problem persist, use social media for assiatance.
Thanks, Stay tuned for more updates. Liek this post? Use button below to share it.