ModifyAndroid present a detailed tutorial on How to flash CyanogenMod 13.0 for Samsung Galaxy S3 (Intl).
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Make backup of Phone and SDcard.
- Charge device upto 75%.
- Download CM13.0 for S3 rom from this link. DO NOT EXTRACT
- Custom Recovery:
Flash CWM for S3 or TWRP for S3.
HOW TO FLASH CM13.0 FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 (Intl)
- Turn OFF device.
- Boot device in custom recovery mode by pressing Volume UP + Power Key + Home button .
- In main menu of recovery, click Wipe data/factory reset.
- Navigate to Apply update from SDcard.
- Choose zip from SDcard.
- Choose rom file and FLASH it.
- After rom is flashed, flash gapps with the same procedure described above.
- After flash is completed, Reboot System Now.
That’s it. If any problem persist, use social media for assiatance.
Thanks, Stay tuned for more updates. Liek this post? Use button below to share it.