ModifyAndroid present a detailed tutorial on How to flash Cyanogenmod 13 for Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-i9192. CM13 is MarshMallow Android 6.0
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM
- Make backup of Phone and SDcard.
- Charge device upto 75%.
- Download CM13 rom from this link. DO NOT EXTRACT (choose Serranolte / Serranode according to device. for more precision visit this link.)
- Download GApps from this link.
- Custom Recovery, if not Click this link to install custom recovery in your S4 mini.
HOW TO FLASH CM13 ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 mini GT-i9192
- Turn OFF device.
- Boot device in custom recovery mode by pressing Volume UP + Power Key + Home button .
- In main menu of recovery, click Wipe data/factory reset.
- Navigate to Apply update from SDcard.
- Choose zip from SDcard.
- Choose rom file and FLASH it.
- After rom is flashed, flash gapps with the same procedure described above.
- After flash is completed, Reboot System Now.
That’s it. If any problem persist, use social media for assiatance.
Thanks, Stay tuned for more updates. Liek this post? Use button below to share it.