This guide will walk you through the process of taking the Honor 4/4X (Unified) from stock to having a custom rom with the latest version of CyanogenMod 13.o.
Modifying or replacing your device’s software may void your device’s warranty, lead to data loss, hair loss, financial loss, privacy loss, security breaches, or other damage, and therefore must be done entirely at your own risk. No one affiliated with the CyanogenMod project is responsible for your actions. Good luck. https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_cherry
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Install Custom Recovery. Click this and install custom recovery.
- Download CyanogenMod 13.0
- Backup your data. Follow Step 3.
FLASH CYANOGENMOD 13.0 FOR HUAWEI HONOR 4/4X
NOTE: The recovery menu could be changed due to differnt UI.
- Download and copy cyanogenmod 13.0 in root of your SDcard.
- Reboot your device in recovery mode.
- Power off your device.
- Boot in recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up and Power Button at the same time.
- Release all buttons when the Huawei Honor 4 Play screen flickers and in a few seconds the Recovery screen will appear.
- In recovery menu, Navigate to “Backup” using Volume Keys and make a backup of your existing rom. Use Power key to select. (Optional Step).
- In recovery menu, naviagte to “Wipe/Factory restore” and wipe all of your data.
- In recovery menu, navigate to “Install zip from SDcard”, then “Choose zip from SDcard”.
- Now select the rom file and flash it.
Note: Baseband requirement
Your must install a compatible baseband before CyanogenMod can be installed, or you won’t be able to disconnect a call.
Flash via recovery, just select the file you download below in step 5, you only need to perform the action once:)
Che1_L04, Che1_CL10, Che1_CL20, C8817D, G620S_UL00, G620S_L01.
for more info click this link.
Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.