CyanogenMod 10.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jellybean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
– RIL(i guess)
– Video Recording
– Video Playback
– Camera(Stills and Panorama)
– Bluetooth(Works but buggy)
Rest everything is untested.Might or might not work (XDA)
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM
- Battery should be charged atleast 70%.
- Custom Recovery – if not click this
- CyanogenMod 10.1 – download but dont extract
HOW TO FLASH CYANOGENMOD 10.1 FOR HTC EXPLORER
- First of all, install custom recovery, link is provided above.
- Download CyanogenMod 10.2.
- Connect SDcard with PC and transfer CyanogenMod 10.2 rom file and GApps in root of SDcard.
- Reboot your phone into the bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume DOWN+Power buttons simultaneously.
- Click Recovery using Volume down button and then press Power button to OK.
- Now you are in recovery mode.
- Navigate to “Install/Choose Zip from Sdcard” and install this zip file.
- Select “cm-10.1-20130811-UNOFFICIAL-pico.zip” and flash it.
- Reboot Device.
I hope you have completed the steps successfully.
Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.