CyanogenMod 7 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INSTALLING ROM
- Battery should be charged atleast 70%.
- Custom Recovery – if not click this
- CyanogenMod 7 – download but dont extract
HOW TO FLASH CYANOGENMOD 7 FOR HTC DESIRE S
- First of all, install custom recovery, link is provided above.
- Download CyanogenMod 10.2.
- Connect SDcard with PC and transfer CyanogenMod 10.2 rom file and GApps in root of SDcard.
- Reboot your phone into the bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume DOWN+Power buttons simultaneously.
- Click Recovery using Volume down button and then press Power button to OK.
- Now you are in recovery mode. (RECOVERY INTERFACE COULD BE CHANGED, below images are of CWM recovery, while you’re working in TWRP recovey now).
- Navigate to “Install/Choose Zip from Sdcard” and install this zip file.
- Select “cm-7-20130301-NIGHTLY-saga.zip” and flash it.
- Reboot Device.
I hope you have completed the steps successfully.
Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates. Like this post? Use buttons below to share it.