If you are not familiar with the term Custom ROMs, let me clear things for you. Custom ROMs are modified versions of Android operating system based on the source code released by Google and/or device manufactures.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Unlock HTC ONE M9 bootloader. Click this to unlock bootloader.
- Install Custom Recovery. Click this to install recovery.
- Download HTC ONE M9 Custom Rom. Choose your desired rom and follow the process given below to flash it.
- Charge your device upto 70%.
HOW TO FLASH HTC ONE M9 CUSTOM ROM
- Download rom and copy the zip file to the root of your SDcard.
- Power OFF your HTC ONE M9 and wait for 10 seconds.
- Reboot your HTC ONE M9 in recovery mode.
- In TWRP recovery perform a full data wipe / factory reset.
- Use TWRP to install the rom .zip file. Just tap Install, choose the .zip file, and the app will do the rest.
- Reboot the smartphone when you’re finished.
You have successfully flashed your HTC ONE M9 with custom rom.