The users of HTC Desire 310 can now update their handsets to Android 5.0 Lollipop using custom ROM.
- Up to 4x performance improvements.
- A battery saver feature which extends device use by up to 90 mins.
- It has a faster, smoother and more powerful computing experience.
- Support for 64-bit SoCs using ARM, x86, and MIPS-based cores.
- OpenGL ES 3.1 and Android extension pack brings Android to the forefront of mobile graphics putting it on par with desktop and console class performance.
- Responsive, natural motion, realistic lighting and shadows, and familiar visual elements make it easier to navigate your device.
- More intelligent ranking of notifications based on who they’re from and the type of communication. See all your notifications in one place by tapping the top of the screen.
- New devices come with encryption automatically turned on to help protect data on lost or stolen devices.
- SELinux enforcing for all applications means even better protection against vulnerabilities and malware.
- State of the art video technology with support for HEVC main profile to allow for UHD 4K 10-bit video playback, tunneled hardware video decoding to save power and improved HLS support for streaming.
- and other cool features.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INTALLING ROM:
- Your device must be charged at least 60%.
- Custom Recovery must be installed, If not then use this link.(skip this step if you follow Step 1 in Procedure)
- Make a backup of your stock rom by using Custom Recovery, in case if something goes wrong.
If your Desire is bricked and you forget to make backup, recover your Desire 310 using this link.
- USB Cable.
Download Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM from link below :
The ROM File size is 128 MB, splitted into 3 parts :
ROM Part 1 : http://goo.gl/7pyL97
ROM Part 2 : http://goo.gl/ffHU2x
ROM Part 3 : http://goo.gl/l1zKh5
To combine 3 parts files above into 1 file just use WINRAR, then extract the files into ZIP format.
If any problem with the ROM, you can try to re-download the ROM.
PROCESS TO INSTALL ANDROID 5.0 LOLLIPOP FOR HTC DESIRE 310:
(if device is not bricked)
- Install the ROM Manager on your HTC Desire 310. Get it from Google Play Store, then install the clockwork mod recovery. You also can use ROM Installer application from JRummy Apps Inc.(Get it from Google Play Store).
- Connect your HTC Desire 310 to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “ROM.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.
- Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager.
- From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Dalvik Cache).
- When completed, go back to Recovery Menu and choose Flash ROM/install zip from SD Card.
- Navigate the location you copied the ”ROM.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 5.0 Lollipop on your HTC Desire 310.
- As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your HTC Desire 310 device, and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 5.0 Lollipop.
(if device is bricked)
- Install Custom Recovery.
- Restart your HTC Desire 310 in recovery mode by pressing Volume down + power button and then navigate to Recovery and press Power Button.
- Now follow from step 4 to step 7.
- That’s It.
You have successfully installed Android 5.0 Lolloipo for HTC Desire 310.
If you want to go back to stock rom.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google Plus.